A senior trying to set a password
Posted on April 29, 2016
A little IT humour:
- Windows: Please enter your new password.
- User: cabbage
- Windows: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.
- User: boiled cabbage
- Windows: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.
- User: 1 boiled cabbage
- Windows: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.
- User: 50bloodyboiledcabbages
- Windows: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.
- User: 50BLOODYboiledcabbages
- Windows: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.
- User: 50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedInYourMouthIfYouDon’tGiveMeAccessNow!
- Windows: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.
- User: ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedInYourMouthIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
- Windows: Sorry, that password is already in use.
We’ve all been there when setting a new password. If you take anything away from this story it is that setting a new password is frustrating regardless of your age or if you are computer savvy.