We are an initiative and dynamic solution focused ICT company. We offer a wide range of business technology solutions including cloud, business internet, VoIP phone systems, helpdesk support and digital marketing.
Our modern office, located in Robina, services clients nationally. Due to our rapid growth, we require a new team member to join our team and support our clients.
- Remedial works to escalations for support requests by our clients
- Provide remote support to a variety of client environments
- Windows Desktop and Microsoft application support
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange environments
- Experience supporting remote desktop services
- Provide technical support on site when needed.
The following core technical skills are required as a minimum:
- Desktop support knowledge. You must be familiar with end user support and active directory to be considered for this role
- Experience in RDS servers, PBX services (PBXWare), Internet services and physical hardware
- Experience with Connectwise Applications (Manage/Automate/Control)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills. ITGlue knowledge advantageous
- A logical thinker with strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of cloud based environments
- A knowledge of backup systems and software
- Desktop support knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications and broad range of customer business applications
- 1 years’ experience in MSP environment experience
Qualities You Possess and Things You Should Know
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal, with the ability to document works
- Pride in your personal presentation, be punctual and reliable
- Organisational and personal time management skills
- Excellent phone manner with outstanding customer service attitude
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- The ability to work under pressure
- Travel will be required
- Flexibility work hours
What’s in it for you?
- We are offering a competitive salary and real opportunities to progress your IT career
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities available
- Flexible working conditions
- Annual reviews
- Great team culture and regular staff social activities.
- This is not a post-graduate or an entry level role. Please do not apply for this position unless you have 1 years’ experience in MSP environment experience to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- A strong command of the English language is essential, as the role requires the ability to clearly articulate yourself to your peers and to our clients.
- You are required to have an Australian open driver’s license.
- Background security checks may be conducted on potential candidates prior to employment
To apply please complete your details below and upload your cover letter and resume.